Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little of This, A little of That...

SO I have so much I want to tell you, but some of it I can't tell because IT'S A SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i will tell you what I can, and on DECEMBER 1ST, you will know the surprise,okay?!

First things first, I just want to remind you all that the Deadline for all Christmas Card orders is NOVEMBER 27TH. I will be taking portraits up until that day. All orders that want to be back before CHRISTMAS (Such as Seniors, Family, Children, Baby, etc...) MUST BE ORDERED NO LATER THAN THIS DATE in order to guarantee the prints back by Christmas. Gallery Wraps that are ordered need to be in by NOVEMBER 27th as well.

So with all that out of the way, I wanted to tell you that I still have some spots available for QuickTakes, as well as full sessions for next week. This is going to be the last week that QuickTakes until Easter, so get your session scheduled as soon as possible so you can take advantage of the value! Here are some dates and times that are available:

Thursday, November 20th
1:00
2:00
3:00

Friday, November 21
10 am - 5:00 pm

Sunday, November 23
3:00 pm
4:00 pm

Monday, November 24th
10 am - 5:00 pm

Tuesday, November 25th
1:00
2:00
3:00

Wednesday, November 26th
10 am- 5:00 pm

Thursday, November 27th (LAST DAY)
1:00
2:00
3:00

If you want to double up on QuickTakes, you can do so, and I can also travel your home if it is easier for your Family, Children or Babies.
Please keep the deadline in mind, as NOTHING taken after November 27th will be guaranteed by Christmas.

All my customers and Friends have made this year an amazing first year. I give the utmost glory to God, as without Him noon of his would be possible. He has blessed me more richly than I could ever possibly imagined, and I am a humble servant to Him and his plan for me. God Bless your holidays and be safe! :) love you all :)

No comments: