Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jayla, a Bella Session

I have had the honor to know Jayla before she was born. Her mom, Stacy, and I have been friends for a very long time. Fate reconnected us at a job at a local Graphics company where we sat with our cubicles beside one another. I am thankful for that year-and-a-half that I got to really know Stacy. We bonded on so many levels, and her friendship is something I will never take for granted. Now we get to share the love we have for our girls, and everytime we see each other, we pick up right where we left off.
Jayla is such a smart and beautiful little girl. The morning I met them at her grandparents farm, I knew it would be a successful shoot when Jayla grabbed my hand to lead me out to see Gidget, her miniture horse. Babbling all the way out to the pasture, in what I'm sure was a grand converstaion on her part, I nodded in agreement and couldn't help the smile that creeped across my face. She's such a doll.

Photobucket

Jayla and her pal, Gidget.
Photobucket

Thank You Stacy and Jayla!

No comments: