Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This morning :)

I am sitting here in my robe and pj's at 10:04 in the morning because I have been bombarded with emails and facebook emails and myspace emails and comments from people totally supporting me. I woke up at 7:00! :) There are tears in my eyes at how good God really is. I have been so down because I felt as though I wasn't getting the answers I needed, but God has spoken through all of you that is for sure :)
Proverbs 3:5 says: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

I tend to not make decisions without guidance. This, however, was not always the case!
I am an emotional decision maker, a full-blown dreamer. So when I have passion about something, I tend to dive in head first and then when I pop back to the surface, I am gasping for air and end up disappointed.
It has been as of the Last 3 years, the absolute hardest years of my life emotionally, that I have come to know myslef more and have really come to know myself through God. He doesn't want me to fail. Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose." I know this is my purpose. I know I will succeed through God. And I hope I touch so many more through him, not only through my writing, but through my lens as well. <3
I'm living my life based on this one verse: Seek your happiness in the Lord and he will give you your hearts desire. - Psalm 37:4 This day has revealed this verse to me again. Thank you!

No comments: