Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rachel's Challenge - Middle & High School Program

Wow.
Wow.
Wow.
I just got back from Parkway High Schools Rachel's Challenge program. It was absolutley amazing at how the kids resonded to this message. I am truly overwhelmed!

Sent to us by the RC people to speak was the amazing Shane Hamman, you can read about Shane here and here and here (BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THIS LAST LINK :))
H e was the perfect speaker for this group. He was very chill and spoke on these kids level. I think he was definatly what Parkway needed in a speaker.

I am devoting one day a week to these kids at Parkway for F.O.R. and I could not be more thrilled. I can't wait to help these students realize that they can CHANGE THE WORLD!!

Please join us for the community program at 7:00 pm tonight at Parkway High School, and to see Shane speak for yourself.

No comments: