Monday, October 27, 2008

Some cool stuff is going down :)

I wanted to let some of you know about some cool happenings around here!
Right now we are offering Quick Takes for $20 per 15 minute session. They are filling up fast, so don't miss out!

Also, wanted to let you guys know that I am taking appointments and save the dates for weddings in 2009 and my Saturdays are starting to fill up! If you know of anyone recently engaged or looking for a wedding photographer, send them my way! :) You just might get a little bonus for doing so!

I am devoting my day today to figuring out (this is the last time too!) how to post pictures on here, so please keep an eye out for that.

This weekend I shot 2 babies for QuickTakes, little Wyatt (who christened me with some spit up!) and Eli. I am so happy to see some babies, I absolutely LOVE shooting babies. They are so challenging and exciting, plus it cures my baby fever :)
Eli was such a cool kid, and he was dressed to the nines. What a little stud! I am hoping to get a few on here today. Keep your fingers crossed!

Remember to get those QuickTakes scheduled, you don't want to regret missing out on this price :)

No comments: