Thursday, September 23, 2010

{Mari} | Funky Ohio Senior Photography

Mari had a very special session. Not only did she get to have a fun senior photo experience, but she also got to shoot a session with her friends! :) How fun is that?!

My head is always buzzin with new ideas, and because of how much fun I had in the laundromat with Miss Brooke, I knew Mari would be up for the awesome idea I had up my sleeve...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love to shoot dancers. There's always a new fun way to portray their talent. I love sticking them in a grungy place with such a delicate look as a ballerina. I just loved Mari's outfit choice for this shot. Especially the pearls!

Photobucket

Here are two of my favorite black and whites from the day. LOVE the headband.. so Boho! My fav!!

Photobucket

FABULOUS hair by Rachel Elliot! HOLLA!

Photobucket

After our one on one fun, we met up with her friends. My car was a constant hum of girl chatter! It made me realize what I have to look forward to with two girls of my own. Lol!

Love this shot!

Photobucket

AND this one!

Photobucket

So Fun! Love the chucks!

Photobucket

Thanks so much Mari! Such a fun shoot :)

No comments: