Friday, October 1, 2010

{Amanda} | Funky Ohio Senior Photography

DIVA. DI-VA. DEEEEE-VAAAAAA! This girl emits fabulousness (is that a word? It is now.) wherever she goes. :) And those curls? Another amazing 'do by Rachel Elliot ;)

Photobucket

HELLLLOOOOO GORGEOUS.

Photobucket

I was super stoked when we had talked about incorporating pointe shoes into a funky picture. We took two. I like the urbanness of this one, but the second one has to be my FAV...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The above image was taken before the old brick building beside Dull Lumber burnt. When I was informed it was on fire, it felt like someone has shoved a knife in my heart. I loved that building. Not only a beautiful place to shoot, but I had some aspirations about that building in the future. I was so sad to see the remains. Ripped my heart out :( Enough of that, lets get back to this beauty...

These images were some of my favorite. Also a favorite spot for the entire summer. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amanda I hope you love them (I DO!) and that they live up to the diva standard ;) Only the best for you :) :)

No comments: