Friday, September 17, 2010

Nic loves Allyssa | Ohio Wedding Photography

I was looking forward to Nic and Allyssa's day, not so much because I look forward to every wedding (who DOESN'T want to party?!), but because I knew it would be fun. I had an inkling when Nic wore a Ghostbusters shirt (and Allyssa had no complaint) in their engagement pictures that this day may not be your ordinary wedding. Boy was I right!

A few shots of the girls...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she stunning?

Photobucket

Here are some of my favorites...

Photobucket

Bhahahahaha! Loves it!

Photobucket

There was a beautiful park nearby that we were able to get some shots after the ceremony..

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some "Sneak Away" images after some "SUPER"fun at the reception...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats Nic & Allyssa! Such a fun and memorable day :)

No comments: