Monday, October 11, 2010

{Taylor} | Funky Ohio Senior Photography

Taylor's shoot was eventful! It was so windy, but I was able to find many locations that we could escape it. She looked so gorgeous and I loved all of her clothes! Especially this leather jacket. The setting is so perfect for it!

Photobucket

We then travelled to a place that I use to shoot frequently. A house used to stand there next to a barn, and they had a small apple orchard and alot of shady trees. Since the last time I had shot there they bulldozed the house and uprooted many of the trees. My favorite tree still stands but the shady area around it is now full sun. :( BUT! We were still able to use the barn. They leveled the ground and didn't plant grass so most of it is all still dirt. As we walked up to the barn, Taylor stepped in a sink hole and it ate her flip flop. ATE IT. No more flipflop. We even dug for it. It's GONE. Wierdest thing ever! But her bestie Brooke sacrificed her flip flop so that Taylor could still wear them in pictures :) Thanks, Brooke!
Here is one of my MANY favorites from the barn..

Photobucket

Taylor's session landed on fair time, so we were able to go in and get on the rides for some shots. I love these...

Photobucket

...Especially this one!!

Photobucket

The next 2 pictures are probably my favorite from the entire shoot. This whole series in the full gallery are my favorites. It was hard to choose how many from this series to put on the blog, buut I think I made the right choices. I lalalalove these!!!!

Photobucket

Stunning.

Photobucket

Thank you Taylor! I hope you love them as much as I do!