Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Rebecca} | Funky Ohio Senior Photography

Oh my Becca :) How can describe how much I just LOVE this girl?! See, Becca is my assistant. She handles all the things that make my brain explode. She entertains my children, sends out my emails, packages my prints, calls my customers, but most of all she has become a really really big part of my business. And for the record, I'm really really mad at soccer for taking her away from me in the past few weeks!

Isn't she STUNNING?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love love LOVE this one :)

Photobucket

And this one... ooh!

Photobucket

And all of these toooo!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We miss you Becca! Libbie says the studio isn't as fun without you :) Shes really mad at Soccer too! Lol!

Here's to your Senior year and memories to keep forever. I hope that we can stay in touch after you graduate because I'll miss you then too. You are an incredible girl, and I pray all of your dreams come true :) 1st Corinthians 10:31

No comments: