Friday, August 27, 2010

{Joey} | Funky Ohio Senior Photography

Joey and I had a really great time shooting his Senior images. We jammed out to some old school Godsmack. I told him some Ozzfest concert stories. We battled Poison Ivy. (LOL, Joey!) We talked college and sports and agreed that his girlfriend is smokin' hot :) Love ya Courtney!

In the meantime we got some EXCELLENT shots! I don't usually blog two of the same picture, but I couldn't decide between which I liked best, the punchy color version or the weathered black and white... Which one do you like better? Leave it in the comments! We LOVE comments!!

Photobucket

Oh SUCH A HARD DECISION!

Photobucket

Here are some other favorites from the shoot. It was so hard to decide which ones to choose :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can I have a spoonful of handsome? Uh, yes!

Photobucket

And heres some more...

Photobucket

Thanks Joey! I had a great time shooting with you! I'll see you soon during your family pics :)

No comments: