Monday, January 19, 2009

Half-Price Session Fee winner announced!

Photobucket

Jamie Alberson! You are our lucky winner! Look for an email in your inbox this morning asking the info I need from you. Thank you to everyone who entered, it was so hard to choose!!! There were definatly some beautiful examples of what Love Means. :) You guys rock! Don't get discouraged I'm going to be poppin' contests on here alot more now, so make sure you stay tuned :) Don't miss your chance!

This weekend was so much fun with my bestie Erin. So so much fun, in fact that I am pretty sure that she is moving home because she misses all of her family (and me, of course!! ha ha). Troy, Erin and I went up to the Rockford Legion on Saturday and we took over the kareoke machine! By the end of the night, EVERYONE was up at the microphone all singing together. It was so much fun! But I didn't expect any less than a great time, that's just what happens when you are with Erin! :) If you want to see some photos, go to my Facebook and check it out, Erin is suposed to be posting or sending me the rest of the pictures.

Thanks again for all the entries! Got to get to work on a couple albums and then I am taking my daughter and nephews sledding! :)

No comments: