Monday, January 5, 2009

avoiding....

I have so much to do.
I don't even know why I am making time to breathe.
But I am now writing a blog to avoid Frame Pricing on Excel, LOL!
Look up procrastinator in the Webster's and my picture will be planted- yep, right beside it!
I still need to shower, I am in my bathrobe, have slugged down my 2nd cup of coffee,and Lib isn't even awake yet. It's 10:32 am. Yep, whole family of procrastinators! Most of the time this is a curse, but alot of the time, it is a blessing. I'm usually the last one to miss a deal because I should have just waited, and I barely ever say to myself "we need to leave early"... ha! My family and friends know to tell me to come to their shindigs at least an hour early to be there on time. Fasionably late? I must be a trendsetter!

But the two things I usually am never late for is anything that has to do with Troy (because he will drag me out of the door by my elbows) or anything Photography. Make sense? It does to me! The 2 passions of my life :)

This probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me, but I better stop procrastinating and just get back to it... 4" Mouldings... here I come!

No comments: