Saturday, March 28, 2009

Easter QuickTakes....

We had a magnificent turnout for Easter QuickTakes this year! I couldn't put them all up here, seriously I would, but I am halfway through editing a wedding and it's Saturday night, and it's 7:49 pm, and I haven't seen home yet!Thank heavens my parents took Libs to the movies :)

I want to thank you all! And look for a Quicktake coming in Summer for more fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feel free to gush over how beautiful all these children are! I told their mom's to read the blog! :)

4 comments:

youngmommyof2 said...

Jamie I love the pic of the kids it is awsome. As soon as I seen it I jumped out of my chair and got my step dad LOL. I so can't wait to get the pics of them back they are going to be awsome.

youngmommyof2 said...

Hey Jamie I love the pic of the kids. As soon as I seen it I jumped up and got my step dad to show it to him. I so can't wait to get the kids pics back.

TOTDesigns said...

I didn't know the kids picture was up! Its awesome. I love it.

Michelle said...

Great pictures, as usual! I will be praying for you friend!!