Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Sayin'...

When you have ice cream in a dish, and you are holding on to the bottom and heating it up, don't you think that gooey mushy ice cream on the bottom is so much better than the hard ice cream on the top?

I had some Chocolate Fudge Brownie (Weight Watchers Brand!) ice cream last night, an extended shower and a bedtime without a story for Lib because she said I didn't have to read her one last night... that was nearly as rewarding as winning the lottery! I am tired, and drained, and stressed, BUT! I have not cried... YET. I am so nervous/excited/scared/hopeful for this grand opening on Saturday.

AND! The Times-Bulletin called yesterday and interviewed me about our opening, so watch for it in the Business section. :)

Signing off for now, going to take Libs to her Grandma Lou's, go wash then Varnish the floors, come home and paint some quarter-round trim, and a table, editing-work, orders and then pick Libs up. Yeah, I need a nap, and it's only 8:45 am. :)

No comments: