Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Madison} | Senior

Madison has so many cool images! (Again, I know you have read this here before) I have never been so happy with everything I have shot than I have this summer. Madison's session is no excpetion. Between amazing style, beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair, and fantastic locations, I think we couldn't have made Madison look more beautiful. And she was a total natural. I love it when my Seniors get comfortable and just really rock the shot. Okay, enough of my rambling...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kayla, Madison's sister, came with us and they wanted this gorgeous shot...

Photobucket

I love the dynamic you can see here of Madison and Kayla as sisters. I can't wait to see this between my girls some day..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FAVORITE! TOTAL TOTAL FAVORITE! AND we practically had to do a chinese fire drill to get this shot. LOVE!

Photobucket

Thank you Madison! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Hair by Robin Spencer
Makeup by Dancia Myers

No comments: