Friday, September 16, 2011

{Madison} | Senior

Madison is so beautiful :) I was IN LOVE with her hair as soon as I saw her! And she rawked out her session, we even shot in good ol' Ohio City!

Photobucket

We stopped at a place that gives me the creeps and got this shot. This is the yard of a church that has long since been a place that was considered haunted and crawling with evil. It has burned down as of a few years ago (I think), but the energy is still there. Yick! But Madison made this place look so serene in this picture!

Photobucket

This is in the big OC downtown. I love love love these shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then traveled into Van Wert and took a few shots. Madison wanted to go to the courthouse...

Photobucket

Isn't she so pretty?!

Photobucket

Thank you, Madison!

No comments: