Thursday, April 30, 2009

Emily: A Senior Rep at Junior Prom :) and some of Libbie...

This last weekend was Crestview's prom, and my girlie (practically sister) Emily had the most amazing dress! Since her older sister Cait was in high school I have done these girls hair and makeup for Proms and Homecomings, and I was so glad to be a part of this again this year. Emily's dress is a Jessica McClintock knock-out, and boy did she look like a knock-out in it!

Photobucket

And if you told her different, she'd be sure to knock you out! (That's why I love this girl so much!)

Photobucket

I think Rob is going to have some trouble on his hands. There are 2 girls who love him, and they both have an attitude. CATFIGHT!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Right before they were ready to leave, Mr. Jones had to give them the once over, and assure her date that he knew how to castrate bulls. No lie. I was there.

Photobucket

Libbie has been photogenic lately, so she had to have some pics done of her since I was snapping around.

Photobucket

This is Libbie and her "Favorite Boy", Rocket. This horse is only nice to a select few, and he is awfully smitten with Libbie. I love to just watch their relationship.

Photobucket

Emiline, I can't wait for your Senior pics! *Who you gonna call?* Ha!!

No comments: