Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Studio <3

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy getting things around and working on the studio. We ripped up carpet last night and my lovely husband is spending his birthday scraping the crap off the floor that is on top of the beautiful wood floors. :) Isn't he a wonderful person?! I love him! :)

I finally had some time to breathe today, as lib was getting tired of being there and I needed to catch up on some things at home, to blog. It's not going to be a long one, but I just wanted to stop in and say Hi! and that I haven't forgptten to blog, I just haven't had a lot of time. This month is going to be very hard for me to keep up on things, but I have an assistant now, and I will have a part time assistant as well in January. I am so happy with what God has blessed me with, and I am looking forward to new and exciting adventures to come!
I will post pics of the studio soon!

1 comment:

halilynn said...

ahh thats so exciting!! i didnt realize you were getting a studio so soon?? i cant wait to see your pictures from it :)