Monday, January 3, 2011

IT'S 2011! Here's what's on deck...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I love being able to start over, fresh and squeaky clean. Don't you? We are hoping to knock the things left over form 2010 outta the park this week so that we are ready for anything 2011 throws us next week. (I'm rocking this baseball analogy, right?!) ;)

2012 SENIORS: We are now booking Seniors for the upcoming school year. You think it's too early to book? You'll be regretting that when you have to wait until November to get a spot! Saturdays are the first things to go, as well as Van Wert Fair time (Aug. 30th-September 5th) so jump on it!

Also, we are keeping our pricing and packages the same for Seniors this year. Check out our website and click the Pricing tab for details.

And while you are hanging out here, check out our facebook fan page here. LIKE it and I will hug myself for you. ;)

2011 and 2012 WEDDINGS: I have a few 2011 & 2012 spots still available. Our pricing structure has been changed to a build your own package. Call (419.203.0889) or email me (jtphotography@live.com) for a consultation today!

2011 QUICKTAKE SESSIONS: We are changing our QuickTakes a bit this year. The price includes prints now, so naturally it has gone up a bit, but is still EXTREMELY affordable! These are tentaive dates and rain dates will be issued if needed! More info coming closer to dates of the shoots.

Spring QuickTakes: Saturday, March 12th from 9am-4pm

Summer QuickTakes: Saturday, May 7th from 9am-4pm

Fall QuickTakes: Saturday, October 1st-Saturday, October 8th

2011 PRICING CHANGES
We are not changing too much this year except that we are adding prints to some of our Sessions. This will not affect the pricing though. So all Session fees will stay the same but there will be prints now included in with the session. If you have questions about this, please email me and I will get you an updated brochure.

As always, we are by appointment only. This includes ordering sessions as well. I will not schedule on a Sunday or a Monday, nor will I answer my phone as these days are family time. If you need to reach me, please keep it by phone or email. My phone number is (419) 203-0889 and my email is jtphotography@live.com. Thanks!

I hope your 2011 is everything you wish it to be and I hope to see your smiling faces in my lens this year!

No comments: