Friday, August 7, 2009

Shonda... A Delphos St. John's Rep

From what I knew of Shonda, this shoot was going to be fun. And it most definitely was!
I think I was on my A-game that day, because every place we went was like a goldmine for amazing images!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The trains were a treasure found while Troy, Libs and I were celebrating Libbie's birthday. I am pretty sure something made me look to where these were located :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the week we shot, all the wheat was to have been harvested. We found a lone wheatfield on our way home and I think I burnt my brakes up by slamming on them so hard to park :) We HAD to shoot there! Such yummy light, and such a beautiful girl!

Photobucket

Thank you Shonda! These were so hard to pick from! I love them all!

No comments: