Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rachel, Senior 2010

Yes, I said 2010! I am already beginning to get the bookings 2009-2010 Seniors, and I'm loving it! Rachel is going to be a rep for me representing Parkway High School for '10. We were planning on scheduling in the summer, but she found out that the bridge on her road will be torn down within the month, and she wanted some pictures on it before then. I was so excited! Senior photography is why I do photography,a nd to be shooting so early in the season makes me very very happy :)

Here's some great shots we got that day...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Rachel, thanks for being my rep for 2010! I can't wait to shoot the rest! :)

1 comment:

Brandy J Rammel said...

Great job Jamie and way to go Rachel!!! My assumption is that the metal on the bridge was not warm, lol!