Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{Abbie} | Senior

On more than one occasion, I have been blessed to know my clients when they were younger. In Abbie's instance, however, it made me *gulp* to know she was a Senior because I knew Abbie when she was a wild-haired little beauty 12 years ago. She was a curious girl who I always saw when I would occasionally visit her older brother, Adam. It's hard to believe that little girl that would hang on her older brothers every last word, is now as old as I was when I first met her. THAT is very hard for me to admit, because I still feel 17 inside :)

I was overjoyed when Abbie's mom, Michelle, emailed me to set up her senior shoot. Not only was I excited to shoot for Abbie, but also the kind words Michelle had for me and my work. I always felt a kindred spirit when I was in her presence, she is so warm and inviting. Makes the whole experience of Senior images so worthwhile when you have people so awesome to work with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abbie's session was absolutely wonderful all around. I love her images, and I even got to pay a visit to my old friend, Adam, his wife and son, and the Dart that I coveted rides in as a teenager :) Many great memories revisited,many laughed over and cringeworthy (on my part), during Abbie's shoot! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you, Abbie! I hope you enjoy your senior year to the fullest and now I am sure that that wild-haired beauty has grown into a goregous, amazing and fun young woman :)

Hair by Rachel Elliot

No comments: