Thursday, May 31, 2012

2013 Senior Marketing

It's that time of year again :) I had the opportunity (miracle, really!) of shooting 4 girls from Crestview this year! I want to thank them for coming to my rescue on such short notice! I was so super excited for this shoot. Not only had I lined up an old downtown apartment in Ohio City, but a Van Wert business that I LOVE allowed me to use some of their GOREGOUS refurbished furniture for this session. If you are in Van Wert, stop into Rehab Fab and check it out! They have amazing pieces at very affordable prices! I already have a wish list! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket All chairs and suitcases are from Rehab Fab :) Thank you to the Village of Ohio City for permission to use the building, Rehab Fab for the furniture, and to Holly Genth, Taylor Springer, Taylor Hamrick, and McKenzie Nofer. :)

No comments: