Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Looking for Holiday Studio help...

The crazy.. ahem.. I mean, holiday season is coming up fast and due to the fact that my plate is already full, and throw my pregnancy on top of that, I am going to need a bit of help to keep my sanity soon. I know it's only September, but for Photographers, Christmas season starts in October.

I am taking all inquiries through email only: jtphotography@live.com
Please only include this information when inquiring:
Name
Address
Telephone Number I can reach you at anytime
Email address


I will send you an email of what my requirements are, and what the position will entail. There is one catch, this position WILL NOT be paid. However, I am instead "paying" you with session credit. This position could garner future opportunities.

No comments: